Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out of towners

So yesterday Jack and I decided to pamper ourselves a little bit and get pedicures....at Super Wal-Mart.

Of course we could barely understand the two Asian MEN that were doing our nails and this conversation ensued....

Nail Man: Where are you from?

Us: Iowa

Nail Man: Do you model? 

Me:(Keep in mind I had no idea what he said so I just did what anyone would I said yes an smiled)

Nail Man: Super Models from Iowa.....

Me: Oh no we are not models

Nail Man: oh beautiful girls...(or something like that)

I guess you probably had to be there but it was pretty funny, but my ego was taken down a notch shortly after when the nail man had to get out what looked like a Dremmel tool for my toe nails....it sounds more disgusting that it really was, he was just smoothing out the uneven surface of my nails but needless to say it didn't make me feel very good about myself


No comments :

Post a Comment