Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The little things...

It is amazing to me how high schools students react when you take them back to their childhood in some way.  Today was my last A day with my students and I brought cookies.  You would have thought it was Christmas.  Note to self...if I get a high school teaching job or any job for that matter, invest in stickers and have a snack day every once in awhile because these simple little things can brighten someone's day.

Quote of the day: "Miss V are you a baker in your free time?"

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the cookies, I have my mom to thank for that, but I did help frost and sprinkle...which some would say is the best part!  Needless to say the cookies were a big hit with my kids and I am sad to be leaving them...the kids that is.


No comments :

Post a Comment