Sunday, January 6, 2013

Two in One....

It's no surprise that I missed a day of my little January project...but I'm blaming it on pregnancy fatigue and falling asleep on the living room floor.

January 5
So with only 3 months left before Baby C arrives I have been working on registries and man are they more difficult than I thought. Thanks to all my mother (and father) friends I put out a request for suggestions on Facebook and it was a good decision. I received SO many good suggestions!
So a big thanks to everyone.

January 6
So as much as I hate to admit it...I refused to try Nutella until I was in Italy (I mean come on...it's has to be better in Europe) and needless to say, I realized the error in my ways and have since become a big fan. I am always seeing Nutella recipes on Pinterest and have tried one before that combined my other favorite sweet treat...red velvet anything. Well I found another one and decided to try it out. I did add a couple of scoops of peanut butter to the dough...I do love the combination of anything chocolate and peanut butter :)

http://www.daisychubb.com/recipe-mini-nutella-cookie-cups/





No comments :

Post a Comment