Saturday, June 22, 2013

Envious...

So Thursday and Friday I had Smart Board training and obviously I couldn't take my child so he spent his two days with my mom and sister-in-law Crystal...and I spent my first full days without him.

It definitely helped that he was with family but it still sucked and makes me even more depressed to think about passing him off to a babysitter everyday once August rolls around. I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Maybe some day I will be able to stay home with my kids...I'm so envious of those who are fortunate enough to be able to do that, but until then I'll cherish these summer days with my little man.

Memphis entertaining Lincoln with her "Hi Baby" routine and she is the only person who has been successful in giving my child a bink and he actually kept it in his mouth!

No comments :

Post a Comment