Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Around the Neighborhood

So I really love the neighborhood we live in, the Timberline Estates.  Its pretty much like living in the country but with more houses around....I just thought I would share some photos form my walk today around Peaceful Drive and Deer Run....I was doing a little practice with Photoshop CS5 also...what do ya think?

Our house on Peaceful Drive








Down Deer Run











Over the "bridge" this same creek runs right behind our house....in the description of our house it called this a "peaceful brook" I'll have to post again when it starts to rain in the spring....more like a raging river!






This isn't where our mailboxes are but I thought it made a good picture.






In the pasture where this windmill is there are two of the most beautiful horses I have ever seen! They are a very interesting color, but I didn't get a picture because they were eating and I couldn't get a good angle. Maybe another day...









Powerlines....











An extension of the creek, there is a tree is this picture is growing horizontally, pretty neat!









A touch of old school in the neighborhood








This big lady lives right across the road from us with two other horses....she is BY FAR the biggest as she is a Clydesdale.  It was funny because as I was walking back to my house she followed me the whole way....we had quite the stare-down!










Needless to say I think she won.  I really need to ask our neighbor if she has a name, because Todd and I have been trying to come up with some of our own.

No comments :

Post a Comment