Friday, October 2, 2009

What's next.....

So I am sitting in the Cedar Rapids airport, which is probably one of the smallest airports there is. I'm sure everyone is frustrated with the security check procedure and I wonder what will come next.....nakedness?

I have a carry on bag and one other bag that I brought with me....I had to have three tubs just for myself. My computer has to be by itself, my shoes have to be on the belt, my suitcase goes through by itself, my bracelet has its own little bin (which I put it in after the metal detector went off for this tiny little bit of metal (what could I possibly hide in there?) and then my phone has to be out of my bag and my other bag has to go through in a bin.....and then I feel bad because I have to repack everything as people are waiting to get through. I shouldn't be concerned about waiting though because it takes all of 7 minutes or less to get through security here.

I was happy that I wasn't required to wear a mask in case someone was spreading H1N1 although I think they should have some concern about spreading foot fungus since everyone has to walk through without their shoes on....SICK!

Well there is my rant for now....I'm on my way to Memphis for a little Chi Omega alumnae adventure, which should be a good time!

No comments :

Post a Comment