Friday, July 8, 2011

Italy

As a lot of you know, Todd and I just returned from our belated honeymoon in Italy.  It was wonderful to say the least and we had a wonderful time, and met some really fabulous people!

Well we are slowly sifting through the thousands of pictures we took but it is a slow and hard process (especially since most of it has been left to me :) )  I have printed a lot of them off, filling up four albums that hold 300 pictures each.  I have embedded one of our albums with pictures from Rome that we will add to periodically. We will also be adding other albums from all the places we went.  We really love night photos so if you see a lot of those that is why.  Enjoy!!



I have linked this from Picasa, if you have any trouble looking at the pictures in a larger format please let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment