Monday, April 25, 2011

Kindergarten Zingers...

So anyone who works with or around Kindergarteners or anyone who has young children know that crazy things can come out of their mouths at any moment in time...and more often than not they aren't related to anything that is going on at that moment.

I call these Kindergarten Zingers...

Today I was reading this great book called Yucky Worms by Vivian French that is great for any kid who likes things that are slimy and gross...and little do they know it they are learning about worms while they read or listen.


At the end of this book there is a section called "How to Be a Wormologist"


So I ask the kids "Who wants to learn how to be a wormologist?"

To which a young African American boy replies...

"I don't! I want to be a Chinese boy!"

And in true Kindergarten form a conversation begins...



STINKIN HILARIOUS!

No comments :

Post a Comment