Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer is here...but not for long!

So I've finally finished up my undergrad schooling and my "summer" has begun.  My summer will consist of three weekend worth of weddings in June (one of which I am in and very excited about), starting my graduate program at UNI & spending three days a week in Cedar Falls, doing a little babysitting and working on a manual for the good old UBO.

To start off my summer I had the pleasure of taking a trip to L
as Vegas for my good friend Lindsay's bachelorette party....which might I add was a blast!  I felt like such a VIP for the whole trip....being on lists for clubs, eating on the roof of a hotel and being the stars of the piano lounge. Needless to say the 11 of us girls who went had a great time and I think the pictures will help explain it more than I can!




















Me and the Bride to be in front of the water ballet at the Bellagio!




















Dale Chihuly glass....a famous artist just so you know!










On top of the Rio where we ate at the Voo Doo Lounge






















Me and "Jack Nicholson" at the dueling pianos lounge.....a group of us didn't sleep the entire night and hopped on our shuttle to the airport at 5am!!!

Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments :

Post a Comment